Manager of Business Intelligence Analytics
Vinings, GA, 30339 (Remote until further notice)
As the Manager of a Business Analytics team, you will be responsible for leading a team of analysts that support stakeholders in the Regional Support Branch of the overall Business Analytics division of one of our Fortune 500 Telecom clients. This team is charged with creating and delivering actionable insights that influence value-adding business decisions in the areas of strategy, forecasting, business planning, KPI development, new and existing initiatives for analysis and optimization. In addition to the data and analysis collected and presented to the supported business, the expectation is for this team to generate recommendations to create additional value from these reports and analysis.
If you are a confident, go-getter that wants to drive change and improvement, apply below.
- Ensures all projects and data developed is adds value and provides actionable insights.
- Analyzes requests to ensure that they are prioritized appropriately
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality of data sets and reporting created by the team, ensuring they are repeatable and sustainable.
- Interfaces with data architecture team and troubleshoots complex data issues.
- Motivate team members to provide data and reporting in a quick, accurate fashion
- Lead a team of analysts in the execution of data, reporting, and analysis deliverables.
- Working and joining together large, disparate data sets to uncover actionable insights.
- Be a hands-on analytical business partner who enjoys rolling up their sleeves to solve complex business questions through data.
- Plans, monitors, and controls the department budget in order to support Company's information system needs and ensures that actual expenses are in accordance with the department budget.
- Promote a culture of excellence, meaningful data and reporting, data-driven discussions, actionable insights, knowledge sharing, and teamwork while maintaining an environment that is professionally aggressive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science, Economics, or Finance
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in an Analytics role
- 2+ years of management experience
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and analytics
- Other required technologies: Tableau, Teradata, Cognos
- Being a tool SME would be helpful
- Ability to show proactive-ness, proof of meeting deliverables, confident communication, professional aggression
Perks of the Opportunity:
- Fortune 500 company
- Healthy benefits (401K, health insurance, bonus structure)
- New open workspace environment to promote collaboration and new technology development – location at The Battery (when the team returns to the office)
- Stock options
- Bonus structure
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.