Manager of Sales Compliance
As the Manager of Sales Compliance, you will lead a dedicated team of professionals, ensuring ongoing compliance and operationalization of sales contract compliance activities throughout the pre- and post-sales process. You are passionate about ensuring and enhancing the success of large, strategic sales deals. You enhance the Sales process through the decisive leadership of a team of dedicated sales support professionals. You possess an in-depth knowledge of requests for price, requests for information (RFIs), E-rate, Federal bids and task orders. You thrive in an office environment guiding your team and traveling as needed to meet company objectives. You will report directly to the Director of Process and Compliance for goals, guidance and assistance.
- 7+ years of corporate and contract compliance experience
- Knowledge of the applicable legal, and regulatory landscape, including working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
- Knowledge of General Services Administration (GSA) and Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization (DITCO) procurement vehicles such as Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) and Multiple Award Schedules (MAS)
- Experience leading GSA Schedule audits and developing corrective action plans
- Telecom or Communications industry experience highly preferred
- Proven ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and build a consensus.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to make decisions and resolve issues while working under pressure
- Ability to supervise and motivate others in matrix organizations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to work effectively with minimum direction
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with senior executives, polished and professional
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
- APMP, PMP, ITIL, or LSS Certifications Preferred. FAC-C, FAC-COR, FAC-P/PM classes or certifications a plus
- Manage the creation, implementation, and maintenance of contract compliance policies, and procedures.
- Analyze proposals, new and existing contracts, and new service orders in order to ensure compliance, insulation from business risks as appropriate, and the operationalization of business practices and deliverables, including ongoing compliance through rigorous controls and processes.
- Partner cross functionally with Sales leadership, Legal, Business Planning and other functional units as needed in order to understand the implication of contractual requirements as well as any contract modification or non-standard terms and conditions.
- Serve as primary point of contact for the government Contracting Officer (CO) and/or Contracting Officer Representative (COR) with regard to compliance with agency requirements, Schedule applications and modification negotiations.
- Respond to external requests for information as required by clients, state, or federal agencies.
- Partner with Service Delivery, Service management, Project management and other functional units to assist with facilitating resolution to post-sales escalations that impact contract requirement adherence. Assist in the identification, analysis, and resolution of compliance deadlines, contract deliverables, and issues. Maintain and review contracts as needed in order to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Perform annual contract compliance audits and develop corrective action plans. Publish audit results, risk assessments, and risk mitigation activities.
- Develop and administer ways to track contracting policies, controls and procedures in accordance with stated objectives and requirements.
- Assist with managing relationships with clients or regulatory agencies.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure a smooth transition between pre and post award activities.
- Identify, quantify and prioritize risks for opportunities as they arise throughout the compliance process.
- Develop and deliver compliance status reports and risk assessments, for senior level review.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.