New York, New York (Remote due to COVID)
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & News Leader located in New York, New York. As the Product Manager, you will provide digital workflow tools and services to organizations throughout the network, as well as oversee individuals within your own team. Within this team, you will also be responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting the tools for digital media playback, delivery, syndications, and processing.
· Bachelor's Degree in Software Development, Broadcast Technologies, Engineering, or equivalent experience required
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
· 1+ year of experience within People Management
· At least 3 years product management experience in digital media, gathering client requirements, writing product/and or technical specifications, working with development teams, and managing product roadmaps as well as launches
· At least 3 years of experience working within MPX or related video content management system
· Own the video content management system for the organization that is used to power playback and entitlement enforcement across consumer-facing mobile sites/apps, desktop experience and OTT devices
· Be a subject matter expert in the product's features, integrations, and architecture and be able to support/troubleshoot issues or outages
· Provide consistent communication back to clients and stake holders on development progress and product delivery timelines as well as conduct feature roadmap overviews periodically. Collaborate with system architect and scrum master to scope each development sprint, track progress, and work through development hurdles to deliver a great product on time and within scope
What’s in it For You?
· Working for a well-known, globally leading news organization
· Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
· Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.