Microsoft Dynamics Developer
Full-Time, 100% remote
Our Enterprise client is looking for a Dynamics Developer to join their Enterprise Solutions Delivery (ESD) team. Microsoft Dynamics Developer. You will primarily work to support the Microsoft Dynamics Platform, which is the company's enterprise strategic platform. You will have the opportunity to join a new agile group dedicated to building out new features within the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform to help play a critical role in moving from on prem to the cloud.
You will participate in the design, configuration, programming and testing as a key player in this group. A large component of this role is exploring new migrations, configuring and customizing MS Dynamics 365 CRM with the ability to think outside the box and providing innovative solutions. In this Agile environment, you will work alongside the emerging technology team to ensure that the CRM is all-encompassing.
Primary Job Functions/Responsibilities:
· Lead coordination with customers to elicit and translate business needs into detailed functional requirements, then collaborate with development team to design and transition functional requirements into technical solution
· Develop a trusting relationship with customers in order to better support the business area on enhancement requests and system-related issues
· Continuously explore new technologies to further facilitate discussions on how they could be used to make our processes more efficient
· Test user stories and ensure all acceptance criteria is met
· Work within an agile environment following sprint commitments and release schedules
· 2+ year experience developing using Microsoft Dynamics 365
o Plus: Microsoft Dynamics Online
· Experience collaborating with internal IT teams to define and design application solutions that meet the customer needs and IT best practices
· Experience with Agile methodology and proven ability to transform complex problems into stories
· Strong working knowledge of SQL
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.