Atlanta, GA 30339
12+ Month Contract
Brooksource is looking to hire a Software Engineer to work with one of our clients in the Retail/Building Materials industry. Our client is a Fortune 20 company with an innovative technology environment that will give you exposure to cutting edge technologies like Spring/Spring Boot, GCP, and Angular 7, while being in an Agile, collaborative work environment. You will have the ability to provide strategic direction on the product that you are creating. This will be a heavy development role, so candidates that are technologist and engineering minded are urged to apply!
- You will work in a balanced team of engineers building out our client’s assisted selling tool for in-store associates
- Application is built within Java/Spring Boot framework, Angular 2 – 7 and GCP
- You will work in a paired/XP environment where the team does team does all their own automated testing – unit, integration, and end to end
- You will work with the Product Manager, UX Designer and end-users to create a roadmap for the application and delivery of the product through production
- Own the delivery and post-delivery of a selected application, and contribute as required on midsize to large, complex projects.
- Ensure web operations and non-functional system requirements are met
- Participate in developing the best technical design and approach for new products or technologies
- 2+ years of experience delivering enterprise level, client-side web applications written in Angular 7
- 1+ years of experience with Java or another Object-Oriented Programming language is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Agile practices
- Experience with NgRx is a plus
- Experience deploying software solutions to a cloud platform (preferred Google Cloud Platform) is a plus
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies in a short amount of time.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.