Full Stack Developer
Ongoing Contract with Potential to Convert to FTE
St. Louis, MO or Denver, CO (Hybird)
Full Stack Developer
Our Fortune 500 consumer goods client is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our MarTech Loyalty team to build best in class experiences and digital products for our customers on our loyalty platform. You will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications supporting our loyalty technology Stack. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, code review, and systems integration. You will work with talented and experienced team members including a product owner, solutions architect, UX designer, and engineers, and have the unique opportunity to contribute to product design and system scalability.
Day 2 Day:
- Work collaboratively with loyalty engineering team to design and deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Use your experience leveraging best-in-class tools and technologies to refine and improve software development practices for your team
- Meet with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects
- Design software system architecture
- Complete data structures and design patterns
- Design and implement scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Develop and maintain internal software tools
- Write low-level and high-level code
- Code with Security in mind and not an afterthought
- Troubleshoot and bug fix issues called out on our loyalty platform
- Identify bottlenecks and improve software efficiency
- Writing technical documentation.
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a full stack software engineer building large scale applications
- Demonstrable experience as a software engineer working on projects of increased complexity
- Demonstrable applied knowledge of algorithms and data structures, dependency injection, unit testing and test-driven development, OOA&D, SOLID and packaging principles, design patterns, software architecture
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- High-level project management skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.