7-month contract – potential for conversion
Our Fortune 24 client is seeking a Data Engineer to support the creation of analytics and visualization solutions tied to a suite of applications that encompass the following business functions. Fraud, Waste and Abuse, Claims processing and quality assurance. As a Data Engineer, you will work directly with business stakeholders and Power BI engineers on the team to identify the proper data in each application that is necessary to create Power BI dashboards. Special consideration will be given to Data Engineers who have an understanding of Power BI and this workflow in order to reduce the amount of data manipulation required.
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Specialties and technical proficiencies in the following:
- Confluent Cloud, Snowflake, Gitlab or equivalent tool
- Healthcare/Health Insurance experience preferred, specifically leveraging PBI & Event based cloud microservice applications
- Experiencing performing data engineering work within Snowflake or other SQL based databases.
- Understanding/willingness to be a “team player” with Power BI Engineers, work in unison to create the necessary solution
- Ability to figure out appropriate way to input data so front end Power BI Engineers don't require too much data manipulation for dashboards
- Ability to work within a shared accountability model, ensuring that performance is cohesive and visions are aligned
- Strong team player and collaboration is necessary for this role.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Weekly Pay Checks.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.