Senior .Net Engineer
The Senior .Net Developer is a vital player in the Emmy award winning application team. We are looking for someone who has thorough professional experience working with an Agile development to produce outstanding applications that users love. In this role, you will work in a Full Stack capacity, helping to design, modernize, and build new feature sets to support capabilities that the business has yet to explore. In addition, you’ll also work to support our Fortune 500 Media client's existing application built in C#, MS SQL, and ReactJS. And finally, you’ll need to be comfortable contributing to the technical design, writing quality code, unit testing, giving feedback on requirements, and working with teammates to produce great software.
The Day-to-Day: Every day you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be passionate about software development
- Take pride and ownership over the areas of the application in which you work
- Collaborate with analysts, testers and fellow developers to plan each sprint
- Collaborate with fellow developers to design the application features for each sprint
- Be responsible for implementing full-stack features
- Work with testers to identify and resolve any defects found during testing
Minimum Work Experience:
- 4+ years of full-stack software development experience in a professional capacity.
- 4+ years of experience programming in .NET and C#.
- 4+ years of experience with SQL Server and writing complex queries.
- Experience with WCF and/or RESTful API design.
- Experience with WPF/XAML/WinForms.
- 1+ year experience using ReactJS, AngularJS, or similar web framework.
- Experience developing reports.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud Computing Platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Demonstrated interface design and development experience
- Ability to collaborate with the team, including participating in design sessions, story grooming sessions, and code reviews.
- Good communications skills (written/verbal), with emphasis on demonstrated ability to convey complex technical principles to non-technical audiences.
BS or MS in Computer Science, MBA, MIS, or equivalent education, training, and/or experience.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.