Full Time (40/hr week)
Up to $62,000 (DOE)
Start Date: November 16th
*We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time*
As the Mobile Developer, you will be joining one of the largest health insurance providers in the country. The Mobile Developer will be working on their Channel Applications & Tools department on either Android or iOS applications. Furthermore, the team is responsible for building out and improving the digitized member experience. The ideal candidate will have previous exposure to either Android or iOS development.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Currently pursuing or have completed a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Previous academic or professional experience with mobile application development using either iOS or Android.
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages involving application development is preferred.
- Exposure to mobile development frameworks such as React, Angular and/or Ionic.
- Collaborate with a team that is responsible for creating digital solutions for their insurance members, specifically for the mobile applications.
- Build, improve and service mobile application, including chat bot technology.
- Assist in implementing conversational UI to digitize member experience.
- Perform code testing involving application development.
- Learn from senior level developers in an agile environment for either Android or iOS development.
What’s In It For You…?
- Position yourself as a leader within the organization.
- Exposure to the latest cloud technology and receives training for the latest mobile development.
- Enroll in comprehensive Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks.
- Be compensated for 80-100 hours of tailored, online technical and professional development training.
- Work with Brooksource’s exclusive professional development program to utilize your best-practices and establish lifelong technical and business skills.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.