Sr. iOS Developer
100% Remote Forever
Contract to Hire
Brooksource is searching for a Sr. iOS Developer to join a collaborative scrum team working within a cutting-edge technology stack. This is an opportunity to work for an amazing project team within a Fortune 25 healthcare client in the Southwest Metro.
This team is focusing on building a mobile component for their Virtual Care platform with feature for the open market. The tool will allow for a more efficient and affordable mechanism for providing care around telehealth, as well as clinical and behavioral health. We are looking for innovative minds that can introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- Attend regular scrum meetings. Design and develop software. Unit test software. Participate in architecture/design reviews. Collaborate with service developers in order to understand APIs. Deliver on time and with quality. Create and implement patterns. Mentor early career engineers.
- Expertise in iOS and OS X application development
- Systems Analyst with expertise in design, requirement gathering & analysis, and development of iOS/Mac applications with industry leading tools and programming languages
- Experience in working with hybrid applications written in Swift and Objective C
- End-End understanding of iOS app development to submitting the app to the App store
- Good understanding in various design patterns such as MVC, MVP, MVVM, Singleton
- Experienced in working with Auto layouts and size classes for iPhones and
- Thoroughly implemented the major architectural design patterns such as MVC, VIPER and major iOS patterns which are heavily used in iOS SDK’s such as Delegation, Singleton, Target-Action, Factory, Dependency Injection and observers as and when desired
- End to End understanding of user authentication mechanisms in a mobile driven system to ensure security at different levels such as user data privacy and network security
- The candidate needs to listen and work collaboratively within a scrum team. The candidate should be able to grasp unique business requirements and constraints and work within those confinements. As a Senior Engineer the candidate must be able to coach and mentor early career engineers.
- 4+ years of iOS Development
- API calls.
- Agile Methodology.
- Jenkins experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.