Senior Mobile Developer
Our global retail and manufacturing client is seeking a seasoned Senior Mobile Developer to join their growing enterprise team. As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will be focused on their enterprise mobile application suite, working with software developers as well as IT leaders to bring IoT solutions to life!
- At least 3 years of Mobile/Native Development including the ability to work independently and participate in peer reviews
- Proficient with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) wireless technology is a plus
- Proficient with Swift or a comparable language
- Ability to deliver high-quality code that follows best practices
- Knowledge of agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- Develops and defines test strategies and plans.
- Participates in peer review meetings lead their portion of technical items.
- Investigates and follows up on customer field complaints.
- Recommends and implements resolutions
- Develop features for existing products and build new iOS or Android apps from scratch, you will have opportunities to contribute to all aspects of the products
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.