Title Mobile Program Manager
Duration Year long contract with high possibility of extension and/or conversion
Location Denver Tech Center (Greenwood Village)
Client Fortune 75 Telecom Client
As the Mobile Program Manager, you will work on a high-profile companywide initiative for our Fortune 75 Telecommunications Client! This client is standing up a mobile network for high traffic areas in the United States and transitioning off their current mobile partner network. You will have exposure to the C-Suite and Executive leadership team on a weekly basis and will oversee 20+ teams who are working to get the mobile network off the ground!
If this sounds like something you are interested in keep reading and apply!
- Experience as a Project or Program Manager in the Mobile and/or Wireless space including but not limited to T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T etc.
- Experience with an operations focused process improvement project or enterprise level transition project
- Experience working with Executive level stakeholders with very strong verbal and written communication skills
· You will oversee 20+ teams working to create a mobile/wireless network from the ground up
· You will meet with C-Suite on a bi-weekly basis and have weekly meetings with Executive leadership and key stakeholders to make sure the project is on track
· Work directly with project managers and points of contact for each contributing team to ensure progress, training, and timelines are going well
· Run 1:1s with teams to provide updates for the stakeholders involved
· Oversee progress updates for teams and work with internal and external training resources to ensure all teams are up to speed on wireless/mobile networking
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to interact weekly with executives and C-Suite individuals at a Fortune 75 company – this gives you a ton of exposure to all levels of leadership!
· Opportunity to oversee 20+ teams in different organizations and groups and exposure to learning new and upcoming technologies and initiatives!
· This team is looking for a long-term fit, hoping to contract for 1 year and convert in January 2022 – opportunity to grow in a Enterprise organization that is doing very well despite the current Pandemic!
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A
successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT
hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are
designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent
placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture
and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation,
Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work
with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.