Job Title: Mobile QA Lead
Job Location: Remote (w/ potential to return onsite in Charlotte, NC in 2021)
Structure: 1 year Contract to Hire
Job Description: Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 100 financial services company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high energy, agile environment? If these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you! As a QA Lead within the Mobile Applications Digital Group, you will be responsible for creating test plans for the iOS and Android enterprise mobile applications. We are looking for someone who can wear a lot of hats – be a leader for the onshore and offshore QAs, be a liaison between the testers and mobile leadership team, and be a hands on technically when necessary.
This is an ideal opportunity for a hands-on QA Lead or a Senior QA Analyst to take the next step in their career. You will be working day in and day out to design and build out a testing platform for one of the most visible teams within the organization. A successful candidate should have experience testing in an Agile environment and understands the nuances of mobile testing. This individual should be passionate about testing and is looking for an opportunity grow within this established team for years to come.
- Services mobile testing for both iOS and Android
- Set up and maintain all of the mobile devices in a remote set up
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Validate new application functionalities and ensure they are ready for release
- Regression Testing for all existing features
- Help with manual testing for features that cannot be automated like FaceID
- Liaison between onshore and offshore teams
- Work closely with Scrum Masters and Business Analysts to discuss new test features for release
- Actively maintain the stack of all mobile devices and make sure it is up to date with new releases
- Use AML and JIRA for organization of all testing efforts
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Prioritize, Plan and coordinate quality testing activities
- Hands on Mobile Testing experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with automated mobile testing tools like Appium or something similar
- Manual testing experience
- Deep understanding and ability to lead Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) practices
- An open-minded leader but also stay hands-on technically when necessary
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timelines and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.