Our Fortune 100 Digital Media client is looking for a project manager to support the NBA Digital team that’s responsible for building consumer-facing experiences across NBA.com, mobile apps (iOS, Android, tablets) and connected devices (Apple TV, Google TV, Roku, etc.). As a key project manager on the team, you will be responsible for managing projects end-to-end, from early product definition and design all the way through to release, utilizing a variety of development methods.
- Diagraming project workflows at a whiteboard and lead a focused team meeting.
- Use relationship building skills and engineering aptitude to add value to multiple ongoing projects.
- Ship multiple products across multiple platforms from end-to-end, all while making the thoughtful trade-offs required to deliver a product that aligns with stakeholder expectations, in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Work with consumer-facing experiences across NBA.com, mobile apps (iOS, Android, tablets) and connected devices (Apple TV, Google TV, Roku, etc.).
- 6+ years of experience working on multiple technical projects
- Digital PM experience (i.e. dev teams for website, tablet, mobile, connected TV)
- Background working in Agile environments with designers, product, UI/UX, developers, marketing, etc.
- Chameleon who is open to working on all sizes of project, sense of calm, and great, willing attitude.
- Ability to drive the definition of project scope, develop detailed project plans, and facilitate the collection of engineering, operational, and business requirements.
- Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals.
- Work with development teams to tease out implementation details and identify roadblocks before they occur.
- Media or agency background
- Someone who has interest/passion for NBA.com or similar (sports platform)
What’s In It For You..?
- Great campus environment with amazing onsite cafeteria and renovated work spaces
- High priority projects and visibility to senior leadership
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.