Software Engineer (.NET Developer)
We are looking for a Mid-level Application Developer to be responsible for development, testing, and maintenance of Commercial Digital responsive web applications utilizing .Net or related technologies. In this role you will also be responsible for assisting with the development of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans. Must be a team player with a great attitude and a flexible mindset.
- Analyze, design, and develop technical solutions based upon user specifications, in adherence with Huntington standards.
- Work with Analysts to implement Mobile responsive, ADA compliant screens on .Net web pages.
- Work with Analysts to gather requirements, write technical design documents, test, debug, and help implement programs.
- Perform complex technical assignments independently, as well as, in large team settings.
- Provide development estimates based on project scope.
- Work independently or in a team to develop technical solutions.
- Show an understanding of the industry standards and practices and the knowledge of technical industry trends as they apply to Huntington.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will be good at multitasking.
- Assist with identifying training needs or with training of less experienced staff.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Min 3 years of experience in the software development field including demonstrated experience with .NET as a programming platform to develop web-based applications.
- Demonstrated experience with front-end web development
- 3+ year of experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC and Razor
- Experience in Integration with SOAP based Services
- CSS preprocessor like SASS or Less
- Understanding of Programming Best Practices
- Strong SQL coding background; understanding of SQL statement optimization/tuning
- Database experience: SQL Server, Oracle
- Version control experience: SVN and Git
- Experience with Java a plus
- Experience building automated tests using Ruby/Cucumber is a plus
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.