Brooksource is hiring a .Net Developer. You will be joining a team responsible for the development of pharmacy technology applications within our Fortune 27 enterprise client. As a .NET Developer, you will work with multiple scrum teams to ensure successful delivery of pharmacy technology products that enhance the healthcare experience for millions.
Operating in a fast-paced Agile environment, you will support both the enhancement of existing applications and the development of new products.
· Analyze, design, modify, build and deploy applications
· Supports and/or installs software applications and components.
· Translate and document business problems and/or user stories to functional applications.
· Ensures projects are completed within committed time and budget.
· Participate in design and peer reviews.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
· Maintain code quality
· Works across multiple applications and allocates time appropriately to meet assigned deadlines.
· Assist in post implementation support and system enhancements.
- 3+ years development experience in Microsoft .Net web technologies
- 2+ years’ experience in SQL Server
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.