Remote for Now (Canton, MD)
Full-Time (40 hours/wk.)
The most prominent health insurer in the Mid-Atlantic is seeking a developer to join their team to support major cloud initiatives. You will be mentored by Senior Developers and Architects and will put your Java programming capabilities to work, as well as receive hands-on training to help rebuild their Claims System using Java and Angular to bring new products and services to the cloud!
If hands-on development and the opportunity to leverage cutting-edge integration technologies and frameworks excites you, as well as helping to reimagine healthcare delivery in a digital world, keep reading and apply!
- 1-2 years of hands-on C# development experience (including academic, internship, Co-op, and actual working experience)
- Must have a working knowledge of ASP.Net/.Net Framework
- Must have had a technical internship (at minimum) where you were exposed to IT systems, working alongside a technical team
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, etc.)
What is the Elevate Program?
Founded in 2000, Elevate is a national program supported in over 32 cities across the country – it is a turnkey program that’s being leveraged by over 100 Fortune 500 corporations. Brooksource’s Elevate program is designed to accelerate skill-set development for cutting-edge technologies through in-depth, paid technical training and professional development. While working in the Elevate program, you will learn the skills and capabilities needed for advanced promotional activities and become a part of our client’s next generation Leadership pipeline. We are looking for passionate, hardworking, career-oriented individuals that are ready to take the next step!
What’s in it For You…?
- Join a team dedicated to building and enhancing digital technology and directly impact the member experience and enhance how members interact with technology.
- Join Brooksource’s exclusive Elevate program that provides online technical training meant to rapidly enhance your technical ability and a senior mentor to be your source of truth.
- Get your foot in the door of a massive health insurance network that is on the cusp of a massive digital revolution and create a direct impact in said revolution.
- Enroll in weekly paychecks, comprehensive health benefits, and more.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.