This position will provide design, implementation, and technical support of one of our Fortune 10 Healthcare Clients OmniChannel Team. Candidates will need to be proficient in various technologies specifically in CTI(Computer Telephony Integration), .NET, and SQL. The focus will be on enhancing, upgrading, maintenance, and stability of the major Omnichannel application. You will be working with a very collaborative team and get to work on up and coming new projects that impact the whole organization.
- Participate in walkthrough, inspection, review & onshore group meetings
- Ensure compliance to Project defined standards & processes.
- Participate in the design discussions and suggest the project design.
- Own the deliveries for the assigned project and incidents and manage Incidents, problems raised against the application.
- Convert the functional design given by PO into the technical design and implement the changes are suggested.
- Own the development environment for the project under execution.
- Should be able to execute Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute).
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes, and enhancements that may impact data, workflow, and /or functionality within SDLC.
- Experience in Contact Center domain, building CTI (Computer Telephony integration) integrations with Cisco and Avaya call management systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- Should have executed the complete SDLC on a project using .net framework 2.0, 3.5 & 4.0.
- Should have experience on asp.net, C#, and SQL server 2012,2016.
- Should have experience with some of the following technologies: Server technologies (Windows 2012, Windows 2016), Client technologies (HTML, DHTML, XML, Windows Communication Foundation, AJAX, WPF)
- Should be able to execute Unit Testing (Plan, Prepare & Execute). Should have an idea about configuration management tools like TFS, Jinkins, and Git hub.
- Should have experience in IIS 6.0, 7.5
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN GROUP:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants, and internal employees to create an unparalleled experience.
We’re your trusted partner for delivering on technology initiatives through a variety of resourcing solutions. We provide technology solutions ranging from contingent labor to managed services, along with our niche consulting programs Technical Youth and Project Patriot which address workforce talent gaps. With 29 major hubs around the nation and growing, Brooksource is working to redefine what to expect from an IT Services provider.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.