.Net Developer II
Boston, MA (Remote)
$80-$100,000 (Flexible Based on Experience)
We are seeking a .Net Developer with 2+ years of experience to build and deliver software in an Agile environment (scrums, stand-ups, paired programming) for a major hospital system in Boston.
As a .Net Software Developer, you will be working with a team of 4+ Software Engineers within the Pathology Department. This group creates and maintains software that supports novel and emerging diagnostic technologies which have an impact on patients across the hospital system. While the focus is cancer genomics, the group is involved in any area of lab operations where they can improve lab workflows, efficiency or safety.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Equivalent years of experience coding in C# (.Net Framework / Core), SQL Server. Angular experience is preferred
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Prior healthcare or pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Familiarity with OOP (object oriented programming) languages; familiarity with Python or R is a plus
- Participate in the modification, maintenance, design, validation, and deployment of new and existing healthcare applications . Applications focus on cancer genomics, along with other novel and emerging diagnostic technologies, including Covid-19
- Evaluate existing workflows and processes and design enhancements for optimization/automation, where applicable
- Work with cross functional teams in clinical/research setting to implement and enhance tools and applications leveraging data sets across the enterprise
- Work through Agile processes (daily stand-ups, weekly scrums) while working with team members on best practices to create reliable, scalable, and data-intensive applications
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.