Fortune 50 Healthcare Client
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
Our client is needing an experienced .NET Developer to join a team that supports all of the development/engineering for their mail-order Pharmacy – specifically in the hospice space. They have a significant backlog, as well as new initiatives throughout the year, including rewriting and relaunching their website, adding additional features and enhancements to external-facing mobile applications, upgrades, as well as decommissions. 80%-90% of the projects involve new development work, and as one of several .NET Developers, you will be assigned to whichever of these projects is most critical at that time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with a lot of innovative projects that will enhance member experience! If you feel you could be a fit, keep reading and apply.
- 3+ years' experience working in the .NET/C# stack
- Experience with back-end API development, as well as web-based development using the above languages
- Mobile application development experience would be a nice-to-have, especially using Xamarin – or a willingness to learn and add Xamarin to your skill set!
- Experience with Angular for mobile/web development would also be a nice-to-have
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment or good familiarity with the Agile methodologies
- Experience in working in multi-team environment
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.