Full Stack Developer
Eden Prairie, MN
One of our Fortune 10 Healthcare clients in the Twin Cities is looking for a Full Stack .NET Engineer to join their team to assist in the continuous development of a program designed to motivate members to live healthier lives. As part of this development team you will stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value. The opportunities are endless to learn and grow with new technologies as well as increasing your knowledge in their existing technologies. If you get excited about change, innovation, and learning, all while helping people live healthier lives, this is the position for you.
• Join a development team to perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing with a focus on C#/.NET Core
• Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and improve our pipeline at every step
• Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
• Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
• Participate in an Agile / Scrum / Kanban methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks
• Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
• Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enable team velocity
• Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
• Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
• 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment (preferably in public cloud – AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
• 2+ years of experience with .NET Web Development (.NET Core, C# + HTML/CSS/JS) or similar languages
• Experience with relational databases, NoSQL databases and Docker (Microsoft SQL Server & DynamoDB preferred)
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field OR related practical experience
• Commitment to quality, performance, and efficiency
• Healthcare knowledge
• Knowledge of Cloud Technologies including container based applications
• Machine Learning knowledge
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN GROUP:
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of everything we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. For nearly 20 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships with our clients, consultants and internal employees in an effort to create an unparalleled experience.
We’re your trusted partner for delivering on technology initiatives through a variety of resourcing solutions. We provide technology solutions ranging from contingent labor to managed services, along with our niche consulting programs Technical Youth and Project Patriot which address workforce talent gaps. With 29 major hubs around the nation and growing, Brooksource is working to redefine what to expect from an IT Services provider.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.