Full-stack .NET Software Engineer
Maryland Heights. MO
On-going contract with potential for FTE conversion
This person will be responsible for building and maintaining software features and functionality for an internal .NET application supporting 8k users. The candidate can expect to do full stack develop in an Agile environment, daily stand-ups and responsibility for front-to-end application feature development, including feature design, development, unit testing, etc.
- Strong and current development experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework, Entity Framework
- Database, Server & Applications: SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, SSRS, SSIS, Git, JIRA
- Ability to take ownership and make technical decisions on software development projects
- Relevant Experience with CI/CD concepts, tools and implementation
- Strong understanding of application architecture including load balancing, ports, security, LDAP, IIS, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server and ability to write and evaluate T-SQL and/or PLSQL.
- Ability to analyze and understand existing enterprise applications and databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed, highly organized and adaptable with the ability to effectively multi-task as needed
Nice to have:
- Java script frameworks: Angular or Vue.js
- Messaging Queues: RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Containerization: Kubernetes and Docker
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Ability to grow within an industry leading Telecom Company
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to directly impact customers
- Be a part of a collaborative team that works on high visibility projects
- Exposure to cross-functional teams and leadership
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.