NETWORK SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, MID-LEVEL
Minimum Clearance: Able to obtain a SECRET Clearance
Superlative Technologies, Inc. (dba SuprTEK), is seeking Network Systems Administrative candidates for the United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) and Air Mobility Command (AMC) Mobility Air Force Command and Control System Development and Sustainment (MAFC2SDS) Contract.
The SuprTEK Team and its Partners are designing, coding, testing, integrating, releasing and sustaining a suite of applications employed by the 618th Air Operations Center (AOC) operators and planners for the planning and re-planning of strategic airlift, air refueling and aeromedical evacuation missions. SuprTEK’s Development Test and Integration Environment and the supporting network infrastructure on which it rides are crucial to the success of the SuprTEK MAFC2SDS 90+ person team.
- Perform system remediation on a network supporting Enterprise-level mission planning and re-planning application software
- Assess and monitor network performance by analyzing network configurations and connections, troubleshooting network degradations and outages, and installing network upgrades
- Working knowledge of a network monitoring tool like SolarWinds
- Attend technical exchange meetings and provide input on current and planned system capabilities
- Identify gaps in current capabilities to meet anticipated or identified customer requirements
- Assist the Government with technical refreshment and enhancement planning
- Review system drawings for each system area, including system interface
- Proactively identify areas for improvement with processes and regularly assess SOPs and reports for accuracy and improvement
- Ability to help assist in the administration and maintenance of the virtual environment infrastructure as needed. Previous experience with VMware Vsphere is a necessity.
- Familiarity with installing, configuring, repairing and troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches and firewalls; virtual routing and forwarding (VRF).
- Knowledgeable with and experience in applying National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidelines and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
- Ability to maintain the security posture of a network by patching, configuring, and other tasks to keep the network secure
- Demonstrate ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
- Provide input to the Solution Architect on current and planned system capabilities
- Ability to create and maintain network drawings for the environment(s)
- Provide network support to the development teams
- Requires the ability to obtain a Secret clearanc
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering discipline or relevant subject or equivalent years of experience (2 to 4 years)
- Requires one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, and GCIH
- Ability to respond to help desk requests and diagnose issues quickly
- Must have and be able to continue excellent interaction with customers
- Proficiency in Windows Server and Unix operating systems
- Proficiency in industry standard desktop applications including Microsoft Visio, Office, and Teams and specialized networking tools
- Self-starter with curious mindset and desire to learn new skills
- Must have superior written and verbal communications skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.