Greater Boston Area (remote until further notice)
A national Engineering firm is looking for a Network Engineer with a focus in firewall configuration and security best practices to join their IT organization. As the Network Engineer, you will be using your skills and experience to help design IT networks and communication, as well as supporting the design and configuration of server architectures. Additionally, you will collaborate with architecture and design staff, project managers, consultants and clients to design, configure and commission the servers, PCs and IT network infrastructures associated with today’s supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems. If you are a Network Engineer with strong firewall and security experience looking to join a growing organization with a great culture, apply below!
- 4+ years of Networking experience including designing, deploying, administering, troubleshooting network infrastructure
- Experience deploying and configuring Cisco and Palo Alto firewalls and procedures
- CCNA or CCNP certifications are a plus
- Lead and contribute to hands-on network assessments, design, configuration and commissioning of small to medium IT networks that will support water and wastewater treatment processes
- Select, configure and commission networking hardware, including security appliances, Ethernet switches, wireless access points, cellular modems, and more;
- Communicate to internal and external project team members the impact and requirements of production networks related to SCADA projects
- QA/QC design deliverables produced by the design team and the configurations developed by the integration team around networking components
- Develop and document security policies and procedures, user requirements, system specifications, and system designs.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.