Network Architect – Secret Clearance
Our Huntsville Federal client is seeking a Network Architect/Engineer for its growing Hypersonics business area. With current activities providing support to defense, space, cyber and commercial fields; our client's mission is to provide exceptional services/products to meet our customers’ needs.
In this role, you will support testing and engineering analysis of hypersonic programs. Current efforts will focus on developing Modeling & Simulations (M&S), Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), and Hardware-In-The-Loop (HWIL) test capabilities. You will support customers both locally in Huntsville, as well as provide support at multiple test venue locations across the United States. Most of the work will be performed in an office environment but will also include time at integration laboratories and hypersonic test facilities.
- Bachelors Degree and DoD Secret Clearance*
- Network Design and Integration for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and/or Hardware in the Loop (HWIL) environments
- Network Design and Integration with external labs using classified test networks
- Interface Design and Integration between HWIL equipment and missile/kill vehicle test articles
- Network Design and Implementation consistent with NIST 800-53 requirements and DISA STIGs
- CompTIA Network+ Certification and Vendor (e.g. PaloAlto, CISCO, Juniper) Experience and/or Certifications
- Able to contribute technical expertise throughout the system lifecycle including design, integration, test, and delivery to operations
- Organizational and Interpersonal skills to design, develop, integrate, and test CI/CD and/or HWIL capabilities are part of a larger team
- Experience with On-line Collaboration tools (e.g. TEAMS, Sharepoint, Zoom)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.