Network Developer I
Contract to Hire
Brooksource is looking for a Network Developer I to join America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice enterprise company. As a Network Developer I, you will enhance client satisfaction through accurate testing and execution of our software applications, scripts and service templates. You will be on a servant-based team addressing technical debt needed to enhance efficacies of bordering teams. You excel at working collaboratively within a network automation environment to accomplish projects. You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to see technical projects completed on time and cost-efficiently. You thrive in an office environment working with multiple projects for internal and external clients across the organization. You report to the Manager of Network Development for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Software development experience.
- Knowledge of Ethernet, internet protocol (IP) and time-division multiplexing (TDM) based networks and architectures.
- Experienced in routing protocols, network topologies, Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF), technical specifications and command line interface.
- Advanced development skills in Python, Git Source Control, Jenkins CI/CD, SQL, Web Services, MuleSoft and Docker.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Knowledge with server automations.
- Experience with scaled Agile framework, roles and philosophy.
- Proven track record managing and executing multiple, critical projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in the software lifecycle and industry best practices for software development.
- Analytical, organizational, business planning, forecasting and issue resolution skills.
- Client-focused and service-oriented with the ability to analyze data and develop and present data-driven reports.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 30 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.