- Atlanta, GA
- Fayetteville and Newnan
- Columbus OR Rockdale and Newton
- Individuals are responsible for adding switches to stacks, activating ports, and assisting in SDA management throughout the assigned hospital or hospital sites.
- The Network Engineers act independently to handle the day-to-day responsibilities for Network Engineering at their allocated hospital or hospital sites. They will be handling tickets and service requests to triage any hardware or networking functions in order to optimize functionality and operations for the network at large.
- The Network Engineers will be interacting with individuals throughout the hospital or hospital sites to respond to tickets or maintenance requests. With this, the individuals in this role need to have strong communication skills to network and adequately assist hospital staff.
- 5+ years of Network Engineering experience.
- 7-10+ years of experience is preferred.
- Prior experience with SDA (Software-Defined Access) in a Network Engineering role.
- Prior experience with BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) in a Network Engineering role.
- Familiarity with a ticketing system.
- Prior experience with Heat Ticketing System is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Cisco ISE (Identity Services Enginer – Security) experience is a plus.
- Infoblox experience is a plus.
- Prior experience in an environment with a public edge with guest wireless.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.