Network Operations Center Technician
West Bend, WI
Brooksource is seeking a NOC Technician to join our Insurance clients team in West Bend, WI.
- Responsible for ensuring a stable, secure processing environment exists across multiple platforms systems.
- Create, maintain, review and update Enterprise Job Scheduling code (BMC Control-M).
- Assist in patch management, and vulnerability remediation.
- Perform Active Directory permission changes following guidelines established by our client.
- Responsible for event management response within our client’s service level standards – adhering to best practices laid out in documentation- act/resolve/escalate based on events generated
- Escalate trouble tickets to appropriate parties per standards set by our client.
- Perform troubleshooting as second level operations support on all operations areas.
- Develop detailed solutions through analysis of problems and supplied software solutions.
- Perform problem analysis and restart functions for distributed backup systems.
- Participate in projects to resolve operational issues.
- Available to work 3rd shift (11pm – 7am)
- 3-6 years’ experience in integrated systems support or job recovery functions for a complex, large, multi-platform data center.
- Experience working with automated scheduling, job restart software, specifically BMC Control-M software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Associate degree in computer science, computer operations, or data processing or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Available to work an overtime weekend shift
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.