Networking Services Team Lead
The Networking Services Team Lead will be responsible for the design, implementation and management of the Corporate Network, related technical infrastructure as well as Telephony/Communications. The Team Lead will provide advanced design, implementation and management services for Network and Data Center Infrastructure across Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud operating environments. You will be responsible to oversee a team of two individuals with strong networking backgrounds.
· Develop and enforce Global Standards and Policies in the areas of Networking, Security, Telephony and Communications
· Provide leadership, direction and support in the development, implementation and continual refinement of Network related operations and support processes, procedures and best practices.
· Lead effective teams, developing and managing internal team members ensuring accountability and performance objectives are met
· Provide architecture, design and advanced technical support services for Networking, Security, Telephony and Communications
· Track and Report Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements to IT Management and Stakeholders
· Manage full lifecycle of Network and telephony Technical Infrastructure including decoms and upgrades, maintenance renewals and support information
· Provide a high degree of strategic planning and broad technical expertise regarding hardware and software as they relate to direct area of responsibility to ensure effective Network models and improved operational performance.
· 5+ years’ experience working in an enterprise networking setting
· Advanced knowledge and experience in Enterprise-class LAN and WAN devices such as Load Balancers, Appliances, WAN Optimization devices, Firewalls, Switches, and Routers
· Advanced knowledge and experience with core networking protocols and technologies such as BGP, OSPF, 802.1Q (VLAN), 802.1x (NAC), 802.11x (Wireless), STP, Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP, and SNMP
· Experience with an Industry Leading SD-WAN vendor preferred
· Experience with an Industry Leading Cloud Secure Gateway vendor preferred
· Public and Hybrid Cloud implementation and support experience
· Advanced knowledge and experience with Voice and Video Convergence gateways, protocols, codecs, and load balancing technologies
· Advanced knowledge and experience with WAN and LAN concepts, Network security, optimization, load balancing, performance monitoring and system resiliency/availability
· Agility with a changing environment—including adapting to meet emergency business-critical events
Undergraduate degree required. MBA Preferred.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.