NOC Analyst I
$250 Sign-on BONUS
As a NOC Analyst, you will provide technical support by responding to incidents identified by monitoring components or as supported by other support teams for our health insurance client's technology support center. You will be tasked with maintaining, supporting, and utilizing enterprise monitoring tools to identify IT operational issues and escalate to improve incident response. This job will require a knack for customer service, professionalism, promptness, and articulation. Additionally, this role is incident call focused, comfortability with being on support calls phone throughout the day is required.
In this role, will need to move quickly, diligently and pay extreme attention to detail. This role will also give you solid experience in insurance, which is one of our oldest national industries.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
· Experience in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 technology support role with a strong emphasis on customer service and incident escalation.
· Experience managing enterprise monitoring tools, incident recording/tracking with proper documentation.
· Communicate appropriately and clearly with internal employees for incident resolution.
· Comfortability with determining incident priority, classification, and escalation process to support teams or 3rd parties.
· Professionalism on the phone with a positive attitude.
· Strong work ethic and grit.
· Passion for technology and your role.
· CNA, MCP, CCNA, ITIL or COBIT certifications, bonus.
· Bachelor’s Degree desired, certifications can replace degree.
Company Info and perks:
The largest provider of healthcare benefits in Alabama, our client covers more than 3 million people and employs more than 3,000. With flex hours, on-site cafeteria, wellness center and gym, you expect a stable, motivational environment. If you’re looking for training, education, and mentorship-level support; stability in your career; and exposure to core technologies to give your skillset a backbone, this opportunity is for you!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.