Position Title: NOC Associate – 1st Shift (6:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.) – 4 days a week rotating and working every 3rd weekend.
Position Location: Louisville, KY
Our healthcare client in Louisville, KY is seeking a NOC Analyst to be responsible for providing hands on NOC support.
Essential responsibilities include:
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional and professional communication skills; both written and oral.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Strong analytical skill set.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work individually, and in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 years in a Server-Network Troubleshooting environment preferred.
- Windows and Linux Administration Skills
- Preferred prior experience in a Network Operations Center.
- Event log troubleshooting
- Windows Update/Patch Management
- Monitoring applications (Nagios, SMARTS, IP Monitor, etc)
Certifications/Educational Experience Preferred:
- A+, Network+
- Associates degree in IT related field, or 2+ years in an IT-type position.
- Holiday support is to be expected after several months onsite with several weeks’ heads up.
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.