QA Analyst Lead (OMS)
6 month contract
Our Fortune 500 retail client is experiencing a large OMS upgrade with a variety of enhancements that will need to be securely tested and run before going to production. This resource will be critical in running defect triage meetings, directing the offshore team meetings and updates, and ensuring the project managers are aware of updates. This QA tester will also be responsible for performing QA testing on the OMS product.
- 3+ years minimum in QA testing
- Must have experience as a lead QA on an OMS upgrade
- Must have prior experience with manual retail systems testing
- Must have experience with interfacing daily with offshore teams
- Must have experiencing running defect triage meetings and communicating with project managers and offshore teams to ensure productivity is consistent
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Work directly with the Project Manager regarding assigned projects status.
- Develop or oversee test scenarios and test cases derived from approved requirements.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business requirement and needs.
- Responsible for ensuring SDLC activities are following project methodology.
- Develop or oversee the test scenarios and test cases derived from approved requirements.
- Hold test scenario review sessions with the team and stakeholders.
- Prioritize, plan, and coordinate tasks for assigned work for themselves and other members of their QA project team.
- Ensure Planview compliance is followed.
- Responsible for configuring automated project reporting utilized during test execution.
- Ensures test data is created and tests are executed per project timelines.
- Coordinate and support UAT.
- Maintain the test case repository and application reference information.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.