Operations Project Manager
Brooksource is looking for a strong individual who is direct and flexible to join our Fortune 50 client on a Process Improvement project within their data space. This person needs to be able to be strong willed and comfortable with the unknown to find success in this role. If that excites you keep reading and apply below!
Day to Day:
- Organize current work regardless of incident, external project request or internal project per strategy
- Assist in creating, communicating and enforcing an intake process leveraging agile practices leading to managed service model
- May require some sort of capacity planning and/or alignment with the three team managers
- Distribute work out to appropriate team and track progress
- Reporting of work portfolio to Senior Director (or delegate) on regular cadence
- Longer-term implementation of a Platform service model
Tools for Success:
- MS Tool Suite
- MS Project (potential)
- Ability to quickly learn influence and drive
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.