Sr. Operations/Business Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
The Operations/Business Analyst will play a critical role in bridging the gap between third party vendors and technical teams, ensuring the smooth operation of various applications used by our business stakeholders. This role is primarily focused on operations and business analysis responsibilities operations but also includes data oversight. The ideal candidate will be professional, detail-oriented, and effective in communicating with different teams.
Vendor and Technical Liaison:
· Serve as the primary point of contact between our vendors and technical teams.
· Facilitate basic communications concerning the status and performance of applications.
· Escalate issues to the technical team when problems are identified.
· Monitor and understand the status of tickets related to application support.
· Collaborate with the technical team to resolve issues promptly.
· Assess the business impact of application-related problems.
· Focus on horizontal applications used by business stakeholders, including ServiceNow and Jira.
Data Oversight (35%):
· communicate with third parties over the data lake initiative and support internal projects.
· Data and Azure to ensure the success of data-related projects.
· Understand and manage data flows in a cloud environment.
Business Analysis (15%):
· Gather project requirements from stakeholders.
· Convert requirements into project proposals and hand them over to project managers.
· 5-10 years of relevant experience.
· Familiarity with cloud implementation, architectural understanding, and Azure DevOps. Knowledge of the significance of pipelines in Azure.
· Understanding of building and maintaining a data lake for organizational benefit.
· Trainable and adaptable to evolving processes and tasks.
· Comfortable collaborating with third-party vendors and the technical team responsible for application support in a production environment.
· Have a go-getter mindset, self-driven and strong communication skills.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.