Brooksource is seeking a full-time Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Developer to help support a large, complex Department of Defense financial system.
- Provide Tier 2/3 Helpdesk Support to resolve trouble tickets
- Problem solving and analysis
- Development of new objects to automate or enhance functionality
Required skills include:
- U.S. Citizenship required
- DoD Secret Clearance or higher
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with design, development, unit testing, and deployment of RICEW (Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions, and Workflows) objects in Oracle EBS R12.2.x using Oracle tools including PL/SQL, Oracle Forms Developer, Oracle Report Builder
- Experience performing configuration and development activities to support one or more of the following modules: Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), iProcurement, Requisitions, Purchasing, Payables, Payments, Federal Administrator, General Ledger, Projects, Receivables, Billing, etc.
- Understanding of Oracle Application Framework (OAF), SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Forms, Reports, BI (XML) Publisher, SQL Loader, and Unix/Linux Shell Scripting.
- Experience working with Oracle Applications table structure and APIs
- Experience creating technical design specifications (MD-70s) and installation scripts (MD-120s)
- Experience with BI Publisher reporting
- Preparing technical design specifications
- Communicating with other team members and clients to support user acceptance testing
- Analyzing business requirements to determine appropriate technical solutions
- Resolving defects and performance issues; completing technical reviews, supporting code migration, and create technical documentation as required
- Assisting with creation of work plans, level of effort estimates, and release schedules
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.