Organizational Change Manager
9-12 month contract
Our Fortune 500 client is currently developing a custom software solution to manage the impact of commodity fluctuation on sold and purchased parts. They are targeting to produce an MVP to be used in 5 pilot locations in USA, Mexico, Portugal, and India. The client is looking for an OrgCM and trainer to do the following roles split up in two phases:
- OCM focused versus training
- While this software tool is being developed, they need the following done:
- Communicate WHAT is being developed, WHY it is being developed, and manage expectations at all levels from boots on the ground to sr leadership
- Keep Head of Business Units onboard with this rollout
- Begin anticipating to all users what will come with the 2023 roll-out
- Prepare training material – E-Training
- More training focused versus OCM as this tool will now have been rolled out… They will do the following
- Roll it out, explain the tool purpose, and support the functions including where tweaks are needed
- Drive adoption and measure adoption
- Gather and manage feedback from users and management
TEAM STRUCTURE OF ROLE
Will be working very independently developing training materials, helping Business Unit Heads roll it out & eventually building out change processes and rolling them. However will require collaboration with business unit heads for rollout
Top requirements: We are looking for someone Senior level
- Experience developing new trainings, creating the content, and rolling the trainings out
- Experience creating, leading, and implementing organizational change at both a strategic level and a boots on the ground level
- ADKAR methodology is preferred!
- Experience leading these efforts on a GLOBAL SCALE, preferably numerous rollouts
- Communication across functions: SupplyChain, Sales, Finance, IT
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.