Organizational Change Manager
Long term Contract
We are currently seeking Change Managers to join a large M&A initiative with two of our leading retail subsidiaries. As a Change Manager, you will be leading the charge on large cross-functional projects and functional programs. Your main responsibility would be to drive adoption of new behaviors and best practices. If you are interested in joining a team assisting with a leading Fortune 20 client’s most important merger to date, apply today!
· Required: 7 years' experience in primary discipline (project management, change management or business analysis) in a consulting environment.
· Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, facilitation, and presentation.)
· Excellent technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.)
· Experience in secondary discipline (project management, change management or business analysis) in a consulting environment.
· Experience in a large consumer-oriented business in the retail industry and/or a multi-channel/multi-brand business.
· Formal education or certification in primary discipline (project management, change management, business analysis, or business process re-engineering.
· Leads high level (size, scope, complexity, criticality and impact) or cross-functional change projects, or a major change program, or multiple work streams within a large program.
· Leads production of project charter with business sponsor(s) and stakeholder(s); facilitates shared meaning and commitment to goals. Deploys change tools to drive adoption of new behaviors.
· Defines change plan milestones and deliverables and manages assignments to completion.
· Drives project outcomes and ensures achievement of benefits.
· Develops and facilitates organizational change work including change readiness, input to communication development, input to talent management processes, input to leadership and ownership, learning/training, and change implementation and reinforcement plan.
· Leads production of success measures for adoption and sustainment. Ensures timely identification and mitigation of risks and issues.
· Performs quality reviews of projects.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.