Brooksource is searching for a Performance Test Engineer to join a collaborative scrum team working within a cutting-edge technology stack. This is an opportunity to work for an amazing project team within a Fortune 25 healthcare client in the Southwest Metro.
This team is focusing on building an automation component for an existing healthcare system. The tool will allow for a more efficient and affordable mechanism for providing care. We are looking for innovative minds that can introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
If you feel that this describes you, keep reading and apply!
- 5+ years of performance engineering experience within an enterprise level environment
- Performance troubleshooting experience in a complex environment with scalable external data structures
- Experience working on cross disciplinary teams to find the root cause of application problems
- Strong understanding of how processors, caches and memory work
- Experience with Splunk, strongly preferred
- Experience with performance management tooling, Gatling preferred
- Utilize a variety of reporting mechanisms to identify performance bottlenecks within the application systems
- Utilize skills to identify optimization opportunities, isolate the cause of the problem and work with the responsible teams to implement the resolution
- Help scale the existing product performance and contribute towards future product design
- Perform real time diagnostics of system performance issues while they are occurring
- Help design and develop tuning recommendations
- Join an agile team; participating in stand-ups, iteration planning, design reviews and other typical agile ceremonies.
- Learn personally and teach others. The team is built on the premise that learning is never-ending and essential for continued growth and success.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.