This position will support our client’s Digital Technologies & Analytics initiatives globally by playing a key role in their transition to Microsoft Power BI from ThoughtSpot and Tableau. You will be joining a high performing team that works cross-functionally in an agile manner, and work with Stakeholders and end users to ensure they are well versed in leveraging insights from Power BI dashboards.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity
· Our client is a leader in the spirits industry with a track record of profitability and growth
· Opportunity to help enable the Digital Technologies & Analytics initiatives for Global IT
The job responsibilities broadly include the following:
· Delivery of live training classes for business stakeholders across user groups.
· Delivery of casual consulting services to customers as required.
· Help in the preparation of training content.
· Development of power point and email training content.
· Delivery of online training content to live audiences.
· Any other tasks needed to help grow end users abilities to leverage Power BI Dashboards to drive business decisions.
· Excellent communication skills (ie. Listening skills including verbal language and body language, clear articulation and explanation of concepts, clear and concise written communication skills).
· A proven record of being able to train others in a classroom environment, or equivalent demonstration of that ability to me.
· Good knowledge of Power BI with 5+years of experience (Preferred experience with Power Query and DAX)
· Honesty and integrity
· Motivated self starter that can work unsupervised
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.