Principal Billing Analyst
St. Louis, MO
As the Principal Billing Analyst for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client, you will support an enterprise-wide migration between billing systems, ensuring the stability of systems, identifying gaps and initiating projects to install guardrails and short-term improvements in the systems. You will analyze complex data, leveraging SQL, Excel and statistical analysis tools such as Python, R and/or SAS and working in databases such as Teradata and Oracle. You will be the principal reviewer of all requirements documents prior to any/all implementation and will interact extensively with internal and external customers.
- 8+ years’ experience in complex data analysis with Billing Platform Application & Billing Systems experience strongly preferred
- Previous lead or SME experience
- Experience with Billing systems (CSG, ICOMS, Netcracker, Amdocs), preferably CSG.
- SQL, parameter entry, security, product and pricing structure
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Complex analysis skills using more than one programming language such as SAS, Python or R
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Expert knowledge in data pre-processing and exploratory data analysis using a variety of statistical techniques
- Partner with Billing Operations and other key stakeholders to design strategies, initiate projects to install guardrails and short-term improvements in the billing systems.
- Research and recommend new data sources to improve models; design tests to measure the effectiveness for various strategies implemented.
- Conduct complex data analysis and statistical tests in support of a variety of analytic solutions to identify gaps in billing systems.
- Monitor work queues and ensures the stability of the production systems.
- React and resolve issues in a timely manner ensuring production stability and proactively avoid service interruption for the customer.
- Lead analysis activities and updates to parameters on the billing platform including, but not limited to production, training, and test.
- Validate and approve parameter updates and configuration as required to ensure continuity and system integrity.
- Deliver and provide exceptional billing platform interface support, including on-call rotation.
- Support testing efforts in the test environment. Validate testing for enhancements prior to implementation to ensure daily operations are not adversely impacted.
- Troubleshoot interface issues and manage updates between internal application support and billing vendors.
- Perform research and respond to inquiries from all areas of the organization while providing high levels of quality.
- Present findings, suggested actions and changes to a broad audience, and manage follow-ups and execution
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to make impactful decisions for the company and implement solutions with a high level of autonomy
- Exposure to high-level executives and multiple business units within a Fortune 100 company
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.