Principle Enterprise Architect
Eden Prairie, MN
• Ensure capital programs stay aligned to Enterprise strategy while leveraging existing components and capabilities across the business segment landscape
• Model the technical landscape to analyze the alignment of business capabilities with delivered technology and IT solutions
• Analyze the current technology environment to detect critical business/ technical gaps, identify technology advancement opportunities and collaborate with business and technology partners to drive architecture runway and target state
• Design and lead the Technology Architecture (reference architecture) based on business requirements and IT strategies, as well as being a champion to rectify gaps and pain points within the current state. Influence the development, communication and implementation of the enterprise technology architecture
• Build end-to-end solution plans in the form of roadmaps that define the ideal and future state systems solution, scope of solution initiatives, solution delivery sequencing through architecture transition states, and assumptions and risks
• Assist with the governance activities associated with ensuring Enterprise Technology Architecture compliance
• Consult on solution architecture implementations and modification activities (projects), particularly for new and/or shared solutions
• Actively participate in technical fit review activities for capital programs
• Facilitate change and process improvement within the architecture community
• Experience collaborating with the business product teams to drive business benefits, create and execute technology strategies, groom business products for technical features per strategy, track and report on total cost of implementation and ownership of the responsible business products.
• 10+ year’s design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
• 5+ years of experience in a large enterprise in an architectural role
• 3+ years’ experience working in enterprise architect role
• Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
• Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks. Agile experience is a plus.
• Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
• Experience working with vendors in system selection, cost negotiation, and the development of service level agreements
• Experience presenting to senior executives
• Technical degree required
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.