Automation Discovery Lead
We are looking for a Process Automation Discovery Lead to join the Business Transformation team for our global P&C Insurance client in Birmingham, AL. The Discovery and Process Leader sits within Protective’s Optimization and Automation Team, supporting all functional areas to assess and identify process optimization opportunities through reengineering, digitization, and automation. This person will work closely with functional business sponsors and SME’s to ensure process transformation and automation initiatives transition smoothly through lifecycle of opportunity identification, planning and execution. You will be a key leader in driving process optimization and necessary data collection and quantitative analysis in order to identify, prioritize and develop automation recommendations.
This person will be an excellent communicator and someone used to evaluating the business and knows where to improve technical exposure. This role will be extremely visible throughout the organization and have exposure to almost every division of the company, as you expand the footprint of automation. You will have the ability to build relationships and integrate and assess multiple discovery efforts across the enterprise.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Economics, or related disciplines
• 2-5 plus years of business process engineering/analysis and digital and automation technology implementations in insurance, financial services, or management consulting.
• Insurance domain expertise in business process preferred.
• Business Analysis and Target Operating Model evaluation and design experience
• Experience in Quantitative Analysis and Opportunity assessment techniques
• Experience in deploying digital and automation technologies using Agile practices.
• Certification as a Green Belt or Black Belt Lean or Six Sigma Process Engineer or equivalent experience preferred.
• Experience working in a multi-discipline, matrix structure team fostering collaboration and teamwork.
• Demonstrated ability to lead strategically and influence Senior Managers towards transformational ideas.
• Drives execution utilizing assigned and other resources to achieve goals, holding individuals and teams to the highest standard of delivery.
• Agile experience and certification preferred.
• Strong ability to execute.
• Highly functional in ambiguous situations and environments
• Influence without authority
• Critical thinking & problem solving
• Rapid decision making
• Process improvement (lean) mindset
• Systems thinking
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.