Product Analyst (2)
Denver, LA, NYC (open to 100% remote)
The Enterprise Product Team builds products that provide essential capabilities to various organizations. The team leverages deep relationships with our business engagement and engineering counterparts to build cohesive, end to end solutions for their clients or users. The product portfolio is aligned around critical business functions such as Content/Title Management, Data & Analytics, Scheduling & Distribution, and Content Sales. As a part of the Product team, you will be supporting the long-range goal to provide our businesses with a centralized, lean, end to end supply chain that ultimately will simplify the entire process from content acquisition to distribution.
· 1-3 years of experience as a Business or Financial Analyst supporting technical project teams in the definition and delivery of custom build, business critical systems
· Preferred background coming from a bank or the financial side of the media industry
· Experience working with engineering, architecture, and/or development teams
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Strong documentation and organizational skills
· Any skills with flow diagram software would be a plus
o Microsoft Visio, Lucidchart, OmniGraffle
· Technical or Analytical Bachelor’s degree
· Lead and facilitate requirement gathering with various business stakeholders, product, and engineering teams to document current internal & external systems
· Document system architecture, user journeys and data flows for the sales/finance vertical
· Provide the product teams with a POV on possible recommended solutions to centralize systems based on information gathering efforts
· Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing business, functional and technical specifications
· Own presentations and reporting (project status, accomplishments, updates) and measure business-critical metrics and KPIs
· Collect data points/key metrics across the product portfolio and provide detailed analysis of trends involving reliability, scalability, usage, etc.
· Prepare engaging and informative presentations to effectively communicate across all levels
Eight Eleven Group (Brooksource) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.