Title: Product Analyst
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Greenwood Village, CO (Remote)
Our Fortune 75 MSO Client in Greenwood Village is in need of an a Product Analyst to support the creation of a new Wifi product roll out to SMB (Small-Medium Business line). You will have the opportunity to own entire product features from ideation through launch, and impact a customer base of millions. This will span both app (iOS/Android) and web/portal features.
· 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst
o App or Portal experience is a nice-to have
- Knowledge of the Small/Medium Business customer base
- Comfortable with telecommunications technology
- Experience working in JIRA and Confluence
- Strong understanding of writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Comfortable presenting product user stories to stakeholders (i.e. Care, Field Ops, Technical teams)
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and Program Increment Planning
- Flexible in learning and taking on other tasks outside of the primary role
o WiFi-specific experience
- Knowledge of RIPv2, firewall management and scripting of routers – a plus but not mandatory
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY
You will be the Product Analyst dedicated to the inception and rollout of the new cloud-based WiFi product and will own all product features associated with it.
· Create user stories
· Create and perform epics within Jira
· Generate acceptance criteria
· Utilize Confluence to create decks and Kanban style tracking process
· Involve multiple stakeholders across the enterprise to coordinate product development
· Interact with tableau to produce an understanding of the product and customer data
You will be joining a growing team that spans the Residential and SMB WiFi Product customer base. You will be rolling up to a Sr. Manager that has immense knowledge of the WiFi product suite and will look to your expertise in the SMB realm.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…?
This is a brand new initiative that has a 4 year road map, with an initial timeline of rollout at end of 2021. The product you work to create here will be impacting millions of customers and will span both web and app platforms.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
· Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
· Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster.
· Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.