Product Integration Lead
The Product Integration Lead will work with technical teams to create release management timelines for digital advertising initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
· Hands on interaction with high-level leadership and prioritization of project work
· Upward career mobility
· Build out the next generation of digital advertising within the streaming space
· 2+ years of experience within Product Ad Integration in a technical environment (SSAI)
· Experience with streaming media platforms specific to the ad tech space
· Direct client engagement experience required
· Proficient within the Ad Server space (Freewheel knowledge preferred)
· Previous media experience within Ad Stitching or Ad Streaming
· Familiar with any of the following technologies/systems: Google DAI, AWS MediaTailor, Yospace, Adobe PrimeTime, etc.
· Strong technical/nontechnical communication skills surrounding complex release discussions
· Ability to juggle multiple systems/teams and be confident when prioritize risks
· Any engineering experience is nice to have, but not necessary
· Support the OTT device grouping
· Build an advertising integration plan for all devices
· Work on projects tied to the Olympics, NFL, Streaming, and the Superbowl
· Communicate with Solution Managers on engineering initiatives
· Be hands on in transforming traditional TV advertising into tailored, digital advertising
· Run daily stand-up meetings with technical teams
· Work on requirement gathering, analysis, and building product roadmaps
· Write in Agile framework and user story creation
· Manage feature roadmap, and prioritization of capabilities and features of a product
· Engage across functions with multiple stakeholders, translate requirements into well documented product features
· Lead grooming sessions to maintain a consistently up-to-date backlog of clearly defined features/stories
· Fully document product features and capabilities in JIRA, ensuring all stories have acceptance criteria that is clear and can be measured
· Collaborate across teams and with architecture and solutions leaders, to identify the best technical solution for a feature or capability that meets the needs of the clients
Eight Eleven Group (Brooksource) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.