Product Manager – Analytics
Atlanta, GA 30328
3 Month Contract-to-Hire
We are currently looking for a Product Manager (Analytics) for an open position with our multi-brand restaurant client here in Atlanta, Georgia. They are an emerging leader in innovation in the restaurant/food & bev industry and are putting a stronger focus in products and customer/consumer experience through Digital Transformation.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day oversight and execution on key strategic projects. You will be supported by a Product Owner who focuses on managing the product backlogs of Data Engineering and Data Science teams. Our ideal candidate will come from a strong background in being an internal consultant for brands teams and driving their analytics.
- 5+ years of experience working on teams that build products for businesses to deliver analytical services or provide strategic management consulting services.
- Experience working as a Product Manager (and previously, a Product Owner) as part of an agile development team, including writing User Stories/User Acceptance Criteria and participating in agile ceremonies such as Backlog Grooming and Sprint Planning.
- Experience in leading a team, running retrospectives, agile ceremonies, and showcases.
- Stakeholder management: assess, understand, and meet requirements of key stakeholders across the business; ability to understand business needs and connect role of analytics to creating business value.
- Results oriented ability to execute strategies and operate without total clarity to deliver tangible business results.
- Personal integrity, humility, an appreciation for the power of true teamwork, and a sense of humor
- Passion for the restaurant industry and desire to train in our restaurants to learn operations. A strong desire to help shape the future at this company.
- Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision
What's In it For You?
- You will be joining a very innovative and advanced team in the analytics space with the opportunity to work on cutting edge products with multi-national brands.
- Weekly pay, Health Benefits, PTO
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.