Contract to Hire
Brooksource is searching for a Product Manager to join our client's Order Capture team. You will be working alongside the business and the IT/Software Engineering teams, to formulate and prioritize a plan, write stories and execute. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- 1+ years experience working writing technical requirements
- 2+ years working in an agile environment working directly in software development teams with proven ability to work with a non-customer facing team
- Ability to articulate product ideas or features through effective artifacts: documentation, diagrams project plans, storyboards, etc.
- Ability to create detailed and thorough documentation that enables an agile development process
- Work with 6 engineers daily to ensure projects are completed on time
- Ability to work with business teams to understand, formulate and prioritize a plan
- Creating technical requirements
- Understanding and formatting user stories
- Backlog maintenance and grooming and issue management
- Feature prioritization
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.