Sr. Product Manager
6-month Contract to Hire
One of our Healthcare Technology clients is on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, and affordability of global healthcare through the automation of medical diagnosis and treatment. Through utilization of their patented artificial intelligence algorithms they are making it possible for the computer, not the physician to perform the diagnosis. To deliver on this mission they are in need to an experience, highly skilled individual to join their team and help them change healthcare for the better!
This Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You will be an integral member of the product team, a “voice of the customer”, and a leader for their agile engineering team. Each day, the Product Manager will refine and hone features with our engineering partners, ensuring we’re delivering the value our stakeholders want and need.
- Define and maintain product strategy for our portfolio including AI diagnostic products for various indications such as ophthalmology and dermatology.
- Conduct user research to identify, understand and capture the needs and motivations of users and buyers of our products.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify, evaluate and prioritize feature candidates to continually improve our products.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, revise and republish on a quarterly basis.
- Create feature Epics and Stories with enough detail to enable efficient development delivering expected results.
- Work with UX/UI to provide compelling and efficient end-user experiences.
- Work with the engineering team to plan, monitor, and report on the development schedule.
- Validate that the solutions deliver intended value and iterate based on customer feedback.
- Partner with teams across the company, including customer success, operations, sales, and marketing, to ensure the product we are creating meets the needs of our end customers.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the methodology and implementation of product management.
- Lead product development using our agile development process with active participation in daily stand-up and agile ceremonies.
- 5 or more years of experience as a Product Manager
- Adaptable/Grit. Experience pivoting quickly and/or working effectively in startup environments
- Knowledge of US Healthcare system and products
- Analytical in your approach for measuring and optimizing product and operational performance
- Curious about customer challenges and how they can be solved
- Focused on your product’s value proposition and business model to ensure it contributes to the bottom line
- Passionate about making the healthcare industry better
- Realistic about what is possible & committed enough to deliver on your promises
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information management systems or a technical subject such as Computer Science or Engineering
- Prior experience in a product management role for a software company
- Ability to travel (within the USA) as required but not more than 5-10% of time
- Familiarity with US health care landscape including medical device regulation, reimbursement, and legal requirements (e.g., FDA, HIPAA, HITRUST)
- Experience with medical devices, especially software as a medical device (SaMD)
- Knowledge or familiarity with Computer Vision AI Concepts
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.