Under broad direction, responsible for the oversight of Digital Vision and Strategy, analyzing the market and competitors, and engaging with customers and users to better understand their pain points.
This person will provide direction and expert guidance to software developers, technology teams, and field operations and may provide Technical Excellence Leadership for more than one team. This person is recognized as a technical expert.
· Systematically gathers feedback from customers and teammates, and stakeholders, adding the best ideas to the product roadmap
· Responsible for successful development of new digital solutions that solve customer challenges, as well as managing the lifecycle of existing tools, partnering with technology and product owner(s).
· Works with Product Owner(s), who have responsibility for user onboarding and backlog (feature, bug) grooming, and Software Manager who manages the development team and process.
· Provides technical advice about the current state of the technology and its future direction.
· In coordination with the Product Service Line Leadership team assists in the development of the global business plan.
· Identifies partnerships and relationships with outside suppliers to support PSL strategy, ensures the proper functioning of the Product Development & Commercialization process, identifies new product and business opportunities and industry and competitor changes that may require new strategies or revisions of the business plan.
· Undergraduate degree required. Minimum of 10 years of experience in BD, Technology and/or operations.
· Strong written and oral communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
· Upstream Chemicals experience.
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to build relationships.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.