6 Month Contract-to-Hire
Brooksource is searching for a Product Manager to join our client's Architecture group specifically working with the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team to help further develop products in their space. You will be working alongside the Data and Analytics software engineering teams to develop, create and enhance products that are used by the Decision Analytics teams to drive business solutions. These products are highly visible as they touch 2,000+ users. This person will need to work with Business teams and Stakeholders to align roadmaps, and leverage other teams to build and refine a product vision.
- 3+ years in a Product Manager (or Owner) role
- 3+ years working in an agile environment working directly in software development teams with proven ability to work with a non-customer facing team
- Extensive understanding of data and analytics tools and technologies
- Experience working writing technical requirements
- Experience utilizing an Agile Project tracking tool (Pivotal Tracker, Roadmunk, etc.)
- Full product life cycle experience
- Ability to articulate product ideas or features through effective artifacts: documentation, diagrams project plans, storyboards, etc.
- Ability to create detailed and thorough documentation that enables an agile development process
- Experience with Google products is a plus (Data Prep, Big Query, etc.)
- Work with 10+ Software Engineers daily to track and monitor status of the product roadmap
- Creating technical requirements
- Understanding and formatting user stories
- Ability to present features to the Analyst community and bring feedback to Engineering team
- Feature prioritization
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.