<< Return to Search Results
12 Month Contract-to-Hire
Our Fortune 30 Retail client is looking for a Product Manager to join their Supply Chain Systems team. As the Product Manager (PM), you'll be responsible for delivering business value to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction through the production of quality products. Within this product line, PMs focus on delivering incremental value by driving product changes and working closely with a team of developers, designers, and business partners. They support in-depth business reviews, communicate and present across all levels of the organization, and support cross-functional product teams.
- 3+ years experience working writing technical requirements
- 3+ years working in an agile environment working directly in software development teams with proven ability to work with a non-customer facing team
- Ability to articulate product ideas or features through effective artifacts: documentation, diagrams project plans, storyboards, etc.
- Ability to create detailed and thorough documentation that enables an agile development process
- Work with a balanced Engineering team daily to ensure projects are completed on time
- Ability to work with business teams to understand, formulate and prioritize a plan
- Creating technical requirements
- Understanding and formatting user stories
- Backlog maintenance and grooming and issue management
- Feature prioritization
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.